Battery-operated, compact magnetic drilling machine.
- Compact and powerful – lightweight at 11.5kg (incl. 4.0Ah Battery)
- Self-correcting slide rails – for maintenance free operation
- Fully compatible with CAS battery units
- Equipped with LED monitoring system – Indicates operating performance of the machine and provides safety information when magnet not adequately engaged to material
- Overload protection – prevents misuse of the machine
- Tilt sensor – to stop the motor if the machine breaks away from the surface whilst in operation
- Energy saving magnetic base uses only 50% of it’s power when motor is not running
- Perfect for drilling in remote areas
Available for hire!
The MiniBeast™ Cordless is a battery-operated, compact magnetic drilling machine designed to drill holes with a diameter up to 36mm (1 7/16")with annular cutters. With twist drills the MiniBeast™ Cordless can also drill holes with a diameter of up to 12mm (0.47"). This compact drilling machine is also equipped with a LED monitoring system that generates signals in green and red to indicate the current condition of the drill and give safety information.
Why the MiniBeast™ Cordless?
|Weight with 4.0Ah Battery||11.5 kg|
|Cutter Capacity||36mm x 2” Depth of Cut|
|Twist Drill Capacity||12mm with optional Turbo™ Twist Drill|
|Height Min/Max||330mm / 370mm Inc. Carry Handle|
|Minimum Workpeice Thickness||6mm|
|Length / Width||316mm / 235mm|
|No of geared Speeds||1 Fixed Speed|
|RPM||300 RPM (under load)|
|Magnetic Base Dimensions||80 x 160mm|
|Magnet Deadlift (on 25mm plate)||866 kg on 1” Plate (8500N)|
|Vibration Level||<2.5 m/s2|
|Voltage / Part No.||18v DC / DRILL-MBC|
|Shipping Weight (Incl. 4.0Ah Battery)||15.65 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||70 x 46 x 19cm|
LED Monitoring System
LED interface generates green and red signals to indicate the drill's current condition and give safety information. It provides a quick exchange of information between the drill and the operator in the event of an emergency.
New control system of battery pack
• 2-stage over-discharge battery protection system
• Extended battery life
• High level of safety for both cordless drill and operator
Detection and supervised parameters:
• Too low and too high power
• Too low and too high temperature
• Failure of the temperature sensor
• Internal battery failure