Turbo™ Steel Mini Cutters are designed to produce fast, accurate holes in sheet metal materials, pipe and plastics
- Provide far more efficiency, accuracy and tooling life than a HSS hole saw
- Turbo™ mini cutters cut only the periphery of the hole, with the centre slug being ejected, therefore requiring less power and more speed
- Manufactured from premium quality high speed steel (HSS) and fully ground for a quality burr free finish
- Easily adapts for use with a hand drill and 13 mm chuck, by using it's spring loaded arbor system (on a 8 mm shank with 3 flats)
- Available to purchase as individual sizes or as a handy kit, a must for every toolbox!
Size Range8 - 25 mm Diameter
Cutting Depths6.4 mm (for sizes 8 - 20 mm) 12.7 mm (for sizes 21 -25 mm)
Max. Tensile Strength< 900N/mm²
Perfect for:Sheet metals, tube and plastics
Ideal for making holes in sheet metal and pipes, covering applications including; sheet metal workers, maintenance shops, site engineers, electrical contractors, heating engineers and chassis & motor body repairs.
Individual Turbo™ Mini Cutters for Sheet Metal
- Available from 8 - 25 mm diameter
- 6.4 mm (for sizes 8 - 20 mm) 12.7 mm (for sizes 21 -25 mm)
- Fitted on a 8 mm shank with 3 flats, ideal for use with a hand drill, with 13 mm chuck