Turbo™️ Steel M2-AL (HSS)
Delivers increased cutting power, reduced resistance and enhanced tool life - more holes per cutter.
Turbo™️ Steel is a high quality, fully CNC ground M2-AL cutter, designed to provide the very optimum performance of a HSS Cutter.
- JEI's Turbo™️ Steel features a 2 step geometry.
- Each alternate tooth involves a different stage of the hole cutting process.
- Increasing cutting power.
- Reducing resistance.
- Produces a finer nest of chips to provide an improved swarf removal.
- Increased tool life - more holes per cutter.
- Reduced tool wear - produces a quality burr free hole.
- Steel Fabrication
Size Range10 mm – 115 mmØ
Cutting Depths25 mm / 50 mm
Max. Tensile Strength<900RM (N/ mm²)
Cutter TypeM2-AL (HSS)
Perfect for:Most mild, aluminium and structural steel
Why the Turbo™️ Steel M2-AL (HSS) Cutters?
Manufactured from M2-AL material, resulting in an increased cutting edge hardness of 66.6-67.5 ROC, with the ability to cut material with a hardness up to 900 N/mm.
Fast, Accurate and Longer-Lasting
Turbo™️ Steel is a high quality fully CNC ground cutter. Turbo™️ Steel has a geometry designed to give you fast accurate holes with the benefit of great tool life. A low vibration cutting edge gives stable free cutting action that reduces tool ware. Each tool is hardened to 62-63 ROC so it is able to drill up to 700N/mm2.
Available as a cutter set
Create your own custom set of quality cutters from our Turbo™️ Steel range of premium, longer-lasting HSS cutters.View all Cutter Sets
Dual cutting tooth benefits
Turbo™️ Steel has proved to be one of the most cost-effective broaching cutter solutions on the market.
- JEI Turbo™️ Steel features a 2 step geometry
- Each alternative tooth involves a different stage of the hole cutting process
- Increasing cutter power
- Reducing resistance
- Produces a finer nest of chips to provide and improved swarf removal
- Increased tool life - more holes per cutter
- Reduced tool wear - produces a quality burr free hole
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COUNTERSINK TOOL
The Turbo™️ Steel is now available as a countersink. Designed to produce a chamfer on pre-drilled holes, ready for a countersunk bolt. Featuring a 19 mm shank to suit most magnetic drills.View Countersinks