Turbo™ Bridge Reamers
JEI present an ideal solution for the steel erector to enlargen and align pre-drilled holes in structural steel.
Designed for when the bolt won’t fit the hole. Fitted with a 19 mm shank to use directly in a magnetic drilling machine or in an impact wrench using a JEI impact socket adaptor with 1/2" or 3/4" drive.
Can be mounted to an impact wrench with either ½” or ¾” drive using JEI’s impact socket adaptor. Ideal for portable use in a vertical or inverted position, to retain the reamer in the machine drive.
Turbo™ Bridge Reamer
JEI's Turbo™ bridge reamers open up or align existing holes in steelwork when the bolt won't fit.
- 19 mm shank
- For us directly in a magnetic drilling machine
- Can be used with an impact wrench when combined with our impact socket adaptors
- Opens up holes in steel work
- Aligns holes to fit a bolt through two plates
Available as a kit
Need multiple sizes? Save time and money with our Turbo™ reamer sets at JEI. Available as 3 or 5 piece kits with impact socket adaptors included.
- 5 piece set includes - 14, 18, 22, 26 and 32 mm bridge reamers with 1/2" and 3/4" drive impact socket adaptors.
- 3 piece set includes - 14, 18 and 22 mm bridge reamers with 1/2" and 3/4" drive impact socket adaptors.
Impact Socket Adaptors
Our impact socket adaptors are available on 1/2" or 3/4" drive and can be used with both JEI's Turbo™ Bridge Reamers and Turbo™ M-Taps that are fitted on a 19 mm shank to use in an Impact Wrench.
- 1/2" or 3/4" drive
- For use with impact wrench
- To accept 19 mm shank reamers
Reamers in Action
Turbo™ Bridge Reamers by JEI Solutions. Designed as a handy and economical solution to align and enlarge existing holes in steel, ready for bolting. Ideal for use in both a Portable Magnetic Drilling Machine, and an Impact Wrench with additional adaptor.