Features a permanent magnetic base that remains attached in the event of a power failure.
- Remains attached to steel plate should power fail
- Permanent magnetic base
- Compact size and weight - ideal for site work.
- Self correcting slide rails - for maintenance free operation.
- Internal coolant reservoir - ensuring maximum cutter life.
- Light-weight - only 10kg.
- Hidden motor cable - for added protection.
The MiniBeast Safe-base™ by JEI is a compact and durable magnetic drilling machine featuring a permanent magnetic base, which will remain attached to the steel plate in the event of a power failure, protecting the machine and operator.
|Max Stroke||70 mm|
|Cutter Capacity||35 mm Ø x 35 mm Depth|
|Height min/max||320 / 390 mm|
|Length x Width||325 x 185 mm|
|Magnetic Base L x W||245 x 215 mm|
|Magnet Deadlift||600 kg on 1” Plate (6000 N)|
|Min. Material Thickness||10 mm|
|Voltage/ Part no||110 V – DRILL-MBSB/1 ~ 240 V – DRILL-MBSB/2|