A Magdrill that’s lightweight and powerful for maximum performance - JEI's original best seller.
- Compact size and weight - ideal for site work.
- Internal coolant reservoir - ensuring maximum cutter life.
- Self correcting slide rails - for maintenance free operation.
- Light-weight - only 10kg.
- Hidden motor cable - for added protection.
JEI Solutions' flagship drill, the MiniBeast™ offers a lightweight yet powerful drilling solution. Weighing only 10kg, this portable magnetic drill is perfect for on-site or workshop use.
|Cutter Capacity||35mm Ø x 2" depth of cut|
|Twist Drill Capacity||12 mm with optional Turbo™ twist drills|
|Height Min/Max||307 / 377|
|RPM||1 Fixed Speed (no load 520 RPM, loaded 350 RPM)|
|Magnetic Base Dimensions||160 mm x 80 mm|
|Magnet Deadlift (on 25mm plate)||980 kg on 1" Plate (9600 N)|
|Noise Level||< 90dB|
|Vibration Level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Voltage / Part Number||110 V - DRILL-19041
240 V - DRILL-19042
|Shipping Weight||13.3 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||490 mm x 380 mm x 190 mm|
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PACKAGE
Our MiniBeast™ package includes:
- 1 x MiniBeast™ Drill (110 V or 240 V)
- 1 x 5 pc Turbo Steel Cutter set (14, 16, 18, 20, 22 mm x 1” Depth & Pin)
- 1 x 500 ml Turbo Tough Drill and Tap Spray
Part Numbers - MINIBEAST-SET1 (110 v) and MINIBEAST-SET2 (240 v)
The perfect starter kit for your hole making application.
Optional ratchet conversion kit available
Covert your existing standard MiniBeast™ magnetic drilling machine with our pinion and ratchet kit.
Part number - MINIBEAST-RHA
Maximise the performance of your MiniBeast™ with our Turbo™ Tough TCT Cutter Range
Our cutters and tools are designed to be long-lasting, withstanding vigorous usage without compromising on performance or precision.