A compact and powerful magnetic drilling machine with a ratchet handle system, designed to enable simpler drilling.
- Extra compact operation only 110 mm* wide - providing the ability to use the machine in close corners of beams and upstands. *width without ratchet extension (provided but not necessary with most applications).
- Fast & convenient left or right hand sided lever operation. No tools required to remove pinion or handles, simply remove ratchet and change sides.
- Internal coolant reservoir - ensuring maximum cutter life.
- Self correcting slide rails - for maintenance free operation.
- Light-weight - only 10kg.
- Hidden motor cable - for added protection.
The MiniBeast™ RT offers an even more compact option to JEI's flagship MiniBeast™ magnetic drilling machine. With the use of a ratchet handle system, the machine can operate in more restricted spaces.
|Cutter Capacity||35mm Ø x 2" depth of cut|
|Twist Drill Capacity||12 mm with optional Turbo™ twist drills|
|Height Min/Max||307 / 377|
|Width||110 mm ((without guard or ratchet extension)|
|RPM||1 Fixed Speed (no load 520 RPM, loaded 350 RPM)|
|Magnetic Base Dimensions||160 mm x 80 mm|
|Magnet Deadlift (on 25mm plate)||980 kg on 1" Plate (9600 N)|
|Noise Level||< 90dB|
|Vibration Level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Voltage / Part Number||110 V - DRILL-19041/RT
240 V - DRILL-19042/RT
|Shipping Weight||13.3 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||490 mm x 380 mm x 190 mm|
Have an Existing MiniBeast™ Magdrill you would like to Upgrade?
Covert your existing standard MiniBeast™ magnetic drilling machine with our pinion and ratchet kit, available to purchase separately.
Part number - MINIBEAST-RHA
Maximise the performance of your MiniBeast™ RT with our Turbo™ Tough TCT Cutter Range
Our cutters and tools are designed to be long-lasting, withstanding vigorous usage without compromising on performance or precision.