A pioneering 2 morse taper, ATEX approved pneumatic drilling machine.
- Pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base eliminates the need for electric power.
- 2 morse taper twist drill capacity.
- Strong permanent magnetic base.
- Ergonomic design to suit offshore industry.
- Ideal for hazardous environments such as oil drilling platforms, mining, shipbuilding or petrochemical industries.
Available for hire!
The AirBeast® 45A is ideal for hazardous environments such as oil drilling platforms, mining, shipbuilding and petrochemical industries. A pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base eliminate the need for electric power.
|Model||AIRBEAST 45 ATEX|
|Spindle||2MT (19 mm shank)|
|Maximum drilling capacity with annular cutter||45 mm (1-3/4")|
|Maximum drilling capacity with twist drill||20 mm (13/16")|
|Maximum depth of cut||51 mm (2")|
|Max Stroke||150 mm|
|Air consumption||1400 l/min (50 CFM)|
|Pressure||6 Bar (87 psi)|
|Air Connection||CEJN 410 DN 10.4 R 3/8" BSPT fitting for quick coupling|
|RPM||2 Fixed Speeds, no load 500 / 330 RPM, loaded 290 / 190 RPM|
|Magnet Deadlift||765 kg on 1” Plate (7500 N)|
|Overall Dimensions||424 mm x 268 mm x 703 mm|
|Magnetic Base dimensions||80 mm x 80 mm x 143 mm|
|Noise Level||< 90dB|
|Vibration Level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Shipping Weight||42 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||600 mm x 800 mm x 800 mm|