Designed to fit into the most height restrictive areas
- Compact design – only 180 mm high.
- Big capacity – will handle up to 45 mm diameter holes through 50 mm plate.
- Convenient ratchet handle can be used in either a left or right hand position.
- 12 mm twist drill capacity.
- Maintenance free – no adjustable slides, no exposed motor cord.
- Ideal for bridge maintenance work & repairs, platform drilling, steel construction.
The LP45 is designed to fit into the most height restrictive areas at only 180mm high. Small in stature but not in power, this drill will handle up to 45mm diameter holes through 50mm plates.
|Max Stroke||63 mm|
|Cutter Capacity||45 mm Ø x 2” depth of cut|
|Twist Drill Capacity||12 mm Ø with optional Turbo™ Twist drills (see page 41)|
|Countersink Capacity||30 mm|
|RPM||1 Fixed Speed no load 500 RPM loaded 290 RPM|
|Length x Width||310 x 120 mm|
|Magnetic Base L x W||183 x 85 mm|
|Magnet Deadlift||1200 kg on 1” Plate (11700 N)|
|Noise Level||< 90dB|
|Vibration Level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Voltage/ Part no||110 V – DRILL-LP45/1 ~ 240 V – DRILL-LP45/2|
|Shipping Weight||15 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||360 x 350 x 260 mm|
Want to make sure the MagBeast® LP45 is right for you? Speak to our specialist solutions team today.