A durable, heavy duty 4 Morse Taper Powerhouse designed for many holemaking applications.
- Heavy duty 2300 watt, variable speed motor - enables larger cutting capacity.
- Weighs only 35kg - a one man job to position and operate machine
- 140mm cutter capacity - unrivalled weight to cutting capacity ratio.
- 300mm total drill travel - facility for extra long cutting depth and stroke
- Maintenance friendly twin slide rails - no wearing parts and adjustment free operation.
- Integral forward/reverse operation - Ability to tap pre-drilled holes upto M44
- Built in soft start Motor switch - Provides protection to motor when tapping
- Complete with robust carrying case with wheels - easy movement to site
Available for hire!
With built in forward/reverse and variable speed, the HM140T has the ability to tap/thread pre-drilled holes up to M44. Weighing only 35kgs, this machine has an unrivalled weight to capacity ratio for a machine of its size and can be lifted into position by one operator.
Why the MagBeast® HM140T?
|Cutter Capacity||140mm Ø|
|Twist Drill Capacity||19 mm with 4MT Chuck ~ 50 mm with 4 MT Twist Drill|
|Countersink Capacity||80 mm|
|Reaming Capacity||47 mm|
|Height Min/Max||570 / 850 mm|
|Length x Width||440 x 245 mm|
|RPM||4 Variable Speeds 30-80/50-120/130-350/ 210-550 RPM|
|Magnetic Base (L x W)||120 x 260 mm|
|Noise Level||< 90dB|
|Vibration Level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Voltage/Part no's||110 V - DRILL-HM140T/1 ~ 240v V DRILL-HM140T/2|
|Shipping Weight||50 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||650 x 500 x 300 mm|