A durable, heavy duty 4 Morse Taper Powerhouse designed for many holemaking applications.
- Heavy duty 2300 watt, variable speed motor - enables larger cutting capacity.
- Weighs only 35kg - a one man job to position and operate machine
- 140mm cutter capacity - unrivalled weight to cutting capacity ratio.
- 300mm total drill travel - facility for extra long cutting depth and stroke
- Maintenance friendly twin slide rails - no wearing parts and adjustment free operation.
- Integral forward/reverse operation - Ability to tap pre-drilled holes upto M44
- Built in soft start Motor switch - Provides protection to motor when tapping
- Complete with robust carrying case with wheels - easy movement to site
With built in forward/reverse and variable speed, the HM140T has the ability to tap/thread pre-drilled holes up to M44. Weighing only 35kgs, this machine has an unrivalled weight to capacity ratio for a machine of its size and can be lifted into position by one operator.
|Cutter Capacity||12 - 140mm Ø x 150mm depth of cut|
|Twist Drill Capacity||44mm Ø|
|Countersink Capacity||50mm Ø|
|Reaming Capacity||44mm Ø|
|Height Min/Max||Min 556 / Max 857 mm|
|Dimensions (including handles) (L x W)||440mm x 245mm|
|RPM||4 variable speeds: 30-80, 50-120, 130-350, 210-620 RPM|
|Magnetic Base Dimensions (L x W)||120 x 240 mm|
|Noise Level||Does not exceed 85dB|
|Vibration Level||Does not exceed 2,5m/s2|
|Voltage/Part no's||110v Part no DRILL-HM140T/1 - 240v Part no DRILL-HM140T/2|
|Shipping Weight||50 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||650 x 500 x 300 mm|